28/08/2008

28/08/08

And after a short blogging break, I return. Nothing fantastic has been happening, and I am looking vastly forward to the return of school - people to see, things to do, general merriment to be had. I can't believe it's going to be the final year. Scaryscaryscary. I've decided I will carry on with English Language if I can, try to do four, if I doesn't fit into the timetable I'll do a Maths AS level, but I am really not looking forward to that. Need to write my personal statement. Probably by Wednesday, as we'll have a Tutor Period on the first day back in which I'll be harrassed by many teachers for a copy of it. Need to see if I should write a Biology article for the school magazine. And if I can do some after school cleaning for a bit of cash.

On that note, handed in an application form for a job as a sales assistant in a card shop in the town centre - it'd be nice to get it, but about 60 million people are applying as it's the only job going in town at the moment. I was in town today again with Beth, which was goood as she got back from Reading festival the other day but we hadn't caught up yet. So we did, and I tried to force some uni decisions out of her, we wandered and went to all the shops looking for jobs (even though she already has one), I exchanged a CD in HMV for a £15 gift card, etc etc, all well and good. We bumped into a few people from school - Soph, Cuzza and their friends who are twins (hot twins in a kind of 'royal family look' way), which was alright for a bit of a catch up. Apparently Simon (who used to go to our school) failed his exams and is repeating this year - a position I would never want to be in, but I feel really bad for him as he's wanted to be a physiotherapist since forever and he really needs to get the grades in his subjects. We bumped into Steve and a few of his friends as well, which was nice but I think Steve's afraid to go into town with me, just the two of us, because of the developing gay stigma. Hmm. He looked different since I'd last seen him. The times they are a-changing, I guess.

Rose and Lizzie seem to be bonding quite a lot recently, and I think it a bit odd really (because our year used to be split into the 'popular' girls and the 'non-popular' girls), and it's kind of annoying because in a way I liked having two sets of friends to mingle with and bitch about the other group with, and it's just getting more difficult to do this. However Louisa is still there to bitch at if I really need to get something off my chest - on this note I am going to be a nicer person this year. Maybe it will induce Will to talk to me, I don't know. Better than being a bastard to all, I suppose.

So I'm off to Marie's house tomorrow, which I am very happy about, but it means I won't be blogging for a day or two, I guess. But it will involve a trip to the seaside, and just general sibling goodness really. Which also serves as a nice coda on the summer holidays, and a final deep breath of relaxation before plunging back into school and trying not to pee in the pool. (Metaphorically speaking of course. Our school lacks a pool. Has a rugby pitch though. Great..)

2 comments:

dickophile said...

so are the boys that play on the rugby team hot? i have a bit of a fetish for them.

nouveau étoile said...

haha some of them are (eg. Will and Alex) but as I know most of them are (homophobic) dickheads it kinda puts me off a bit...