20/08/2008

20/08/08

Mmm. Quite a long day. Was woken up early this morning to be told by my mother that she was going to work but my cousin Anna May from Ireland would be here with my grandad in about half an hour to do some hotel booking on the web. So I sprang lithely out of bed and went for a bath (shower currently broken), and five minutes later I hear the front door open - so half an hour was a little off as an estimate. An interesting start to the day anyway.

Beth's off to Reading early tomorrow morning - I spent the last half an hour on msn giving her lots of general advice a parent would give... no drugs, no unprotected sex, padlock tent even when sleeping in it, stay with boyfriend at all times, run away at first sign of danger. I'm quite the caring worrying friend. Now I have few left around!

For the rest of the day, I rediscovered old music on my computer (and sang along a lot), read some more Power, Sex, Suicide, put my beautiful dividers into use, and watched tv. I really want Louisa back from her hols, and I really want to see everyone at school again!

2 comments:

dickophile said...

why didnt you go on hols?

nouveau étoile said...

money issues. the issues being - not having any.