17/08/2008

17/08/08

So the christening wasn't overly bad. Well basically it was awful and I didn't speak to anyone, but my dad came to the rescue and bailed us out about an hour into the 'buffet at the pub' bit, so we went off to another pub down the road, had a pint and went home, which meant I did, as predicted, manage to leave early! (Yayyy!)

I had a funny chat with Rose today - basically I wanted a rundown of her results so I could do the parental thing, which was good 'n' all, but then she told me there was a rumour going around about me lying about going somewhere with Will when I hadn't gone with him at all (and I never said I did!). Basically the whole rumour started because Alice wasn't listening properly, however it now seems that people see me as a bit bit creepy and psycho, because of a completely untrue rumour! I had to do some serious damage control. For those of you not in the know on damage control, it involves texting/msn-ing/calling everyone you know and going ITS NOT TRUE I AM NOT A CREEPY PSYCHO. Which to be honest does nothing for one's sanity.

But then the usual, but also unusual thing with Rose happened. We're on msn, it's late in the evening, so as you do, you start talking about her latest sexual escapade (she teabagged Harris, amongst other things, at the party I spent sleeping by, not with, Alex), and from this involves a need for me to write her an erotic tale about her up and coming cruise. I'm very good at these kind of things, thankyou very much English Language AS-level. So I did that and in the end I get really horny and it's completely ridiculous cos I'm like maybe I should pop over sometime, and really, although I have gone down that road with her (we've been on and off fuck buddies since year 10 - no fucking I must add, my limit so far has been oral sex), lately, because of Will and Alex and boys in general rather than girls, I haven't really been up for it. And the truth is if she presented herself naked to me now I still wouldn't fancy it... or even get hard. So I don't know why I suggest all these sexual things to her. I am a bit of an idiot sometimes.

Well I am off to Exeter for a daytrip/look at the uni in about 5.5hrs so I really need to get some sleep. God I am going to be tired tomorrow.

2 comments:

dickophile said...

so were you guys fuck buddies before you came out? or were you in some sort of bi phase? are you still in a bi phase? i find this all so intriguing. i guess cause ive never been with a girl.

nouveau étoile said...

um yeah before i came out.. well the official party line is "bi" at the moment but not everyone knows that. but i prefer guys.. a lot more.