06/08/2008

06/08/08

Well I went to Rose's house last night for small gathering which was good fun (yay, going out of the house!). The other guests were Lizzie, Louisa, Alice and even Ruth for a few hours. We played Cluedo, Monopoly, watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show (much to Lizzie and Louisa's horror) and generally drank the night away. However I am now incredibly shattered, which bad because I have to meet Beth in about an hour for camping fun at hers - though we may not camp as the weather is iffy.

The one thing that really upset me though at Rose's was Lizzie constantly texting Will. It resulted in me being very bitter towards her when really I'm just bitter at Will. It infuriates me so because its been like... 11 days or something since I text him, so I presume I'm not getting a reply. Example of cattiness included: Lizzie - "Damn my phone doesn't have loughborough on predictive text", Me -"Does it have dickhead?". I was so very wraagh. And then I realised that I am actually really depressed all the time and realising this just makes me sadder, yet I still can't cry about anything. Even now with a full social calendar for a few days, I feel like absolute shit.

On the family front, Marie and Adam left yesterday, but I stayed at home instead of going to Rose's earlier on so I could say goodbye to her again. This is another thing that makes me unhappy. Jayne is still here until Friday but I will be out and about and therefore won't see much of her, which is probably for the best as she is writing a project that has to be due in soon so she can become a fully qualified chartered surveyor (and get a pay rise! wahey!).

I've just tried to fit in a few hours of catch up sleep into the day but it hasn't worked very well, I am now incredibly sleepy after waking up and Beth won't be happy if me and Louisa turn up this evening in a gormless state. I don't know how long I'll be able to stay awake for. Oh and also, on the bus back from Rose's this morning, I met my old friend (and even ex-girlfriend) Phoebe, which was quite awkward as I was sufficiently dead to prevent a good flow of conversation. She's in the summer show at the local theatre which I used to do, however this year's show sounded crap so I couldn't be bothered to audition for it. And the bus driver short changed me and had a go at me about how I should have flagged him down using my hand (I had actually been on the phone and turned the other way, and had no idea the bus was approaching), which really pissed me off, but he looked a bit of a skanky fellow so I let the 10p I was missing go. Such a kind soul.

No comments: