04/08/2008

04/08/08

Mmm so I think today was nicer than yesterday as it was more relaxed, and Jayne when she arrived was very personable to all (and Jayne and Marie acted like children as they do when they're together). Adam seemed more relaxed today too and we went out for dinner again this evening which was fine. I still wasn't very talkative which is a shame, especially if I don't see Marie again before she leaves tomorrow. However now that I've said goodbye I might feel a bit silly saying goodbye again (not to Marie, its just I did the whole shaking Adam's hand thing which just seems odd to repeat).

As tomorrow night I am going to stay at Rose's for her birthday with Lizzie and Louisa. Which should be great if I am feeling in the right sort of mood. Otherwise I'll just be a huge bitch and be very sad about Will and Marie leaving and all sorts really. And Lizzie wants to talk to Louisa about me for some reason... whatever. On another 'bright side of things' note, Alex will be going to Rose's proper party on Friday so I might feel him up a little bit because I haven't seen him in ages and my brain keeps doing it when it gets bored. :D And he said he'd bring me some booze... which means he wants me drunk - aha, how drunk do you reckon he'd have to be for anything to happen? VERY, I think the answer is. Or, NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS. Which is a bit harsher, but probably truer. If only he didn't look so gay in his msn display picture. Then there'd be no problem.

"innocent flirtation never hurt nobody" say Flamboyant Bella. Lies. All lies.

No comments: