19/08/2008

19/08/08

I've suddenly realised typing the date into the blog title has helped me keep track of time - usually in the holidays I lose track of time and before I know it another week has disappeared. Woo for blog titles!

Town today was nice. Met Beth and bought some folders and dividers (WOO - hahaha) and renewed some library books (WOO - I'm not dull, honest) and had a 'White Swan' (white hot chocolate) in a local coffee shop. We also ran into Abbie and Lizzie on our travels, which was very interesting, but a bit annoying as I feel like whenever I run into Abbie I am always looking terrible.. as I was only meeting Beth I hadn't really paid attention to my appearance, and I realise now that I looked like a chav-cum-druggie. Joy. But I was excited about this book I had bought in Exeter the day before and showed it off to show I am just weird, not drugged up.

Took a trip with Beth to the Family Planning Clinic... which on pondering is more about preventing families than planning them! She took agesss and I was very bored, but she did give me a condom for waiting which was nice of her, I suppose. And she was offered a chlymidia (spelling?!) test whilst there but decided against it, even though I said she should get it done. Just to be on the safe side. No one likes the STD-ridden. We sat in the park and had chips for dinner though, which was nice - raining like there was no tomorrow, but we sat in a little shelter thing and discussed what exactly she was going to do with her life.

And Alice is off on holiday tomorrow as well, and Rose is going away in a week - all my people are leaving me! It's dead annoying, and I can't remember when Louisa gets back so I might be amusing myself for a while. I realised that I am bumming work so much because I am 'taking pleasure in the little things', as I have no big things to take pleasure in, like a person, and I am wondering if this will change. Or if I should just get a hamster, call it Nigel, and live in my room permanently. (Also, 'Power, Sex, Suicide' is a little thing, a book, which I am bumming. It's about biology, so you probably shouldn't act on this recommendation.)

2 comments:

dickophile said...

haha. she gave you a condom. that was priceless. but what i want to know is when will you get to use it?

nouveau étoile said...

i would pay good money for an answer to that question.