03/08/2008

03/08/08

Here endeth a long day where I really didn't do very much, if I'm honest. So it was the mother's birthday, I bought birthday cake and after eights and an apron (on request, I wasn't hinting she should cook more), and my sister Marie arrived with her new boyfriend (Adam). Which was interesting.

The five of us went out to a pub for dinner which went averagely well, except I had gone into a very non-talkative mood (not the snappy kind, just the quiet kind) and I'm sure Adam must think me a bit weird. Perhaps very weird. Ah well, maybe she'll get a new one? Except she's not really like that when it comes to boyfriends so I should probably attempt befriendment. I'm still not sure if I like him. He seems like a nice guy (though with his muscled build and tall stature I would not like to see him angry), but his wrist tattoo and ring concerned me somewhat... I do realise I sound snobbish but my sister is amazing and she deserves someone equally amazing. He also went out to the pub with my dad after we got home (leaving me, Marie and mum to watch Marple) and I felt really bad for him because it was like trapping a small animal... he couldn't exactly say no when my dad asked him to the pub, but then he turned to Marie and was like - "are you coming?" - aww. I decided not to go which was wise as the lounge, ergo the pool table, was shut, and I don't even know if I'm old enough to be in the bar.

Wow, a fairly long paragraph there, but it was needed. Jayne (the other sister) is home tomorrow which should be... interesting once again. Fiery temper. I think we might've hyped her up as evil to Adam and he might be a little bit afraid. I'm sure she'll be 'cordial' towards him. And probably murder the rest of us for doing tiny things wrong. She's very "particular". He'll survive. And we told him about Auntie Sarah and getting a large dinner if you call her before you visit - which interested him very much! I reiterate, he's nice enough.

In non-family news, Alice had a total meltdown about Bellie issues which got really horrible (as it turns out he's cheated on her again), but hopefully I managed to console her a little bit, and then I'm sure Lizzie will take the credit for this with some warped logic. Still haven't heard from Will *cough* dickhead *cough* and haven't spoken to Steve/Alex in a few days. Rose is having her birthday party this Friday which should be awesome and she also wants to do something for her birthday which is actually on Wednesday... I think I might actually be out more than I'm at home this week, YES!

No comments: