01/09/2008

01/09/08

I am appalled. It is September! Summer is OVER. EURGH. Well, certainly drawing to a close. This morning I have popped into school to register for my final year - and I will be carrying on with all four of my A-levels. Hmm. Hopefully it will all be well and good. Had to go back to school after I'd left as Ginny text me asking me to go and do her options for her, as she had been to school and forgotten to hand in the form! Silly Billy.

I saw pretty much everyone at school today, including Will, but he didn't speak to me/look at me. And I figured out we're not in the same chemistry set next year either, so I will no longer have any close contact with him at school. Which I figured was okay until I started walking out of school and saw Alice waiting for her boyfriend in his car, started chatting to her and she said I was looking really down... and I realised I was really upset about Will, as its been 8 months now and still theres no peace treaty signed, and I've been thinking about him lots for the last few days and I just need him back as my friend again. But it's not happening. Alex is in my history set though :) so I'm gonna embark on that friendship methinks.

On a lighter note, got back from Marie's house, where I had an awesome holiday of sorts, went to the beach and paddled in the sea, after a rather iffy crab sandwich, and climbed the hundred and ninety nine steps to the abbey at the top of the town we were visiting. I love going to hers and getting away from where I live. Yorkshire is just a nicer place to be.

Just repotted Bert and Ernie. They've grown lots. Oh my cotton plant children, how I love ye. Got to clean my horrendous room before school starts on Wednesday as I don't think a good learning environment has so much stuff on the floor you cant see the carpet.

No comments: