06/09/2008

10/09/08

Well it's been a little while again. I have no idea what I did last weekend. Which is a little scary. Premature Brain Death, anyone? (probably not a real condition, but no one would settle for less) I do remember having lunch with Lizzie and Alice which was alright. I love love hate love the gym at school - it officially rocks, I went during sport today which has left me feeling a little dead but I'm not used to all this crazy exercise! I am feeling much better about school work and life in general at the moment... I am in control and all powerful etc etc

Subjects are being managed - yes, I handed in a history coursework draft! (1200 words, expected to be 3000 words, better than nothing) and with the gym on the go, my life is complete... ish. I first went in my free on Friday, and Will was there which just made me chuckle and I was like 'I'm not going to leave, it's going to be great', in my head of course, but its verily awesome. I suck at the cross trainer, am afraid of the weights, and spend most of the time on the cycling machine, but who cares. But then I remember seeing ____'s bare hot ass last year in the changing rooms, and he is like a European cycling champion or something (hence not naming him at all), so I'll cycle my ass off until it's as hot as his. Mmmm naked cycling champion. Ahh memories.

I'll eventually finish my personal statement for uni - I made a start, which is awesome, but I read my sisters statement and the reference she got from school and they are just too good. Damn her! But I am just happy at the moment that I am keeping on top of life in general. :)

No comments: