02/09/2008

02/09/08

So shortly after I blogged yesterday I was invited over to Lizzie's house for the evening, with Louisa, and I accepted the offer and had a merry time making brownies and cookies, watching Hollyoaks and playing scrabble. Which is a lot more fun than it sounds, even if it isn't exactly 'wild'. But the main point is it cheered me up and took my mind off Will and now I am in a very 'fuck him, if he's not going to even attempt to be my friend then I can't be fucking bothered' mood. I am sure by the end of the day tomorrow my sad/happy meter will have swung back to sad and I will be moping over him again, but that can't be helped.

Because of course folks, I am returning to school tomorrow - the last first day is here and it is weird. I still feel like I'm eleven. In fact, in about eight hours I will be at school, getting my timetable, being lectured at about how I've had eight weeks and have had plenty of time to start my personal statement/history coursework, and general fun and games along those lines. I am actually quite nervous, and although I've been looking forward to it for a while, I would happily stay in bed and read a book tomorrow. Of course, Will is not in any of my classes, but he'll still be in and around the common room. I think somehow it'd be really nice if I didn't see him at all - because once I see him I can't stop thinking about him... and about how he will look at everyone apart from me. But I'll chat with everyone else and it'll be all good and dandy.

Today has been spent doing the 'BIG CLEAN', which involves... cleaning. My room is now spotless, no stone has been left unturned in my quest to remove rubbish. Cupboards have been sorted, school bags have been packed, biology work has been finished off haphazardly, and I ate fried eggs and beans on toast for lunch - now I don't usually mention what I eat on here but I hadn't made this in so long and I cooked it just right and it was bloody gorgeous in that dirty fry up way. (Yes, I realise it wasn't a full fry up, just the bits I like the most). Yum. I'm off to sleep, and then to school... eeeeek!

No comments: