13/09/2008

13/09/08

Mmm. I feel like I've wasted today really... I'll just say it's all been about the rest and recuperation or something. It's around half one in the morning (of the 14th, meh), and I am sitting in the living room watching the music channels, as my parents are at a wedding in Warwickshire. Woo. I've reached that point where I'm too tired to go to bed, much like yesterday.

And so today I have bathed, read a chapter of Power, Sex, Suicide, eaten a sandwich, brownies and chocolate, decided on a college to apply for at Durham Uni (Trevelyan's my choice), and written a tiny bit more of my personal statement. I have a copy of Pauls, which makes me hate him, as he has so much good stuff on it, but at the same time it comes across as really pretentious because he's decided to be so verbose... that was an example. He's too wordy. No one likes a smart arse. Which is why mine is going to be simple, but good - that is if it ever gets written. 32 days until the deadline! And then technically, I won't have to worry about it that much anymore... Sure. I'm likely to be on UCAS every day frantically checking the status of my application.

Tomorrow will have to be more productive, as I actually have quite a bit of work to be doing. And I've decided I will go and see the bursar about the cleaning job at school after hours. I'm off to bed, as Britneys just arrived on MTV (I'm a Slave 4 U), no thankyou.

1 comment:

dickophile said...

stop worrying. im sure everything will be fine. what you need to be focusing on is getting laid.