12/09/2008

12/09/08

Here endeth the first full week of term. Mighty tired I am - gym in my free today, and yesterday after school with Steph and Alex (who is very good at motivating me, as we cycled and I cycled behind him with a nice view of his... :) ). Lots of work to be done this weekend, and I realised I've forgotten to make any plans, which isn't that fun - and I'm home all alone tomorrow night as the parents are off to some wedding. I really should've invited people over, but I think Ruth is already having the girls over at hers so I'm just going to have a quiet night.

So yeahh I've regressed to socially inept again. I've just been so busy with schoolwork and distracting myself with the gym that I haven't really been focusing on people. Though I did help Rose today with some revision - she did badly in one of the exams so is retaking it in January and I am giving her chemistry lessons. I am a very good friend sometimes.

Trying to read Pride & Prejudice. I quite like it, but I'm not very good at finishing books that I start, I generally get distracted by another book before I can finish. eg. I still have The Other Boleyn Girl and Power, Sex, Suicide on the go... I WILL finish them!

Oh and I have blisters from rowing in the gym! I'm working hard. Plus I am terrible at rowing and I really want to improve, but blisters hurt! I will have arms and shoulders one day... one day. I think I might ask James to help me as he seemed really enthusiastic about me exercising and was telling me how easily I could get a six pack - I can't see it so far! ... I'll just pretend.

No comments: