04/09/2008

04/09/08

I cannot believe I forgot about posting yesterday - however I was truly knackered after the first day of school and my mind was on other things. So, my last first day at school, was pretty average. The year below who are sharing the common room are incredibly annoying, mainly because there are so many of them cohabiting the space with us, they are very noisy, and I don't actually know any of their names, let alone enough about them to strike up a friendly conversation. So basically the first day consisted of milling about in the common room, a history lesson, more milling in the common room and PE (eurgh!).

History was fine as luckily there was no mention of coursework, but the department is laying down some new 'tough rules'... we'll see how they turn out. And as for PE, it turned out much better than expected - I ended up doing badminton, which just meant pissing about with a few of the girls for an hour, but then, the shock and highlight of my day, getting changed afterwards. Now I am used to the guys in the changing rooms by now that I have no need to ogle them (it must be said, a few of the guys in my year have buffed up over the summer), but we now have PE with the year below. In particular, I was shocked to see someone using the school showers - as we do sport at the end of the day, most people just shower when they get home. And this guy, in the year below, was in the showers in a tiny pair of blue boxers which were getting wet as he stood under them, had the fittest body I have ever seen and I was overwhelmed. Recon so far: his name is Jack, he's in my house at school so we register together, he's new to the school and I'm thinking he's 100% straight. But oh my god, mmmm. I'm too nervous to say hello to him.

Back to today at school then, I had all four of my subjects with no free periods, which was painful, but I have made it through the day and this fills me with confidence - I will manage to do 4 A-levels this year! However as of today, the history coursework first draft is due in on Monday, and I have little odds and ends of work to do. It'll be fine. Tomorrow I am going to use the new school 'fitness room' in my free period, if possible, which is a little bit scary as I hate the gym environment, but there's only one way to gain muscle (if I ignore the option of steroids)! There's plenty more to be said of school but I'll let it out in dribs and drabs over the weekend.

1 comment:

dickophile said...

glad you've got some new hottie to ogle. have fun!