13/01/2009

So I was browsing London Preppy to see if he was still sort of alive and I thought, why not revisit the old blog and see what I actually wrote? As boring as it may be to you, I actually quite enjoyed it, which is why I decided to log in and post a sort of update, and who knows, I may even post again sometime!

Well with the New Year comes new things... that's not really true at all. My resolutions this year are to read more (boring) and get drunk more (less boring). The reason behind the 'get drunk more' resolution is simple - I have more fun when drunk. Case Study: New Years 08/09 at Cuzza's house, with Lizzie, Will, Kieron, Rose and co. The 'and co.' are inconsequential to the story so they don't get mentioned.

Will and Lizzie are now a couple - as predicted by me forever ago. I was sort of upset about this, after professing my love for Will last New Year (07/08) and falling out with him, but I've learned to cope, and weirdly Lizzie and I speak more now that they're together (is this me working my way back into Will's life? I think so...)

So they were at New Year, and I thought, hey, drown my sorrows, and proceeded to drink much cider and beer - it was not very tasteful. As the night continued, I ended up feeling up Kieron (he put the remote control down his trousers... I had to get it back!) and generally flirted with him, squeezing his arm and curling up to him on the sofa... aargh!

This isn't a very me thing to do - I'd had my eye on Kieron for a while, and I accidentally told Lizzie and Will this at New Year, which was quite embarrassing, but hitting on him was quite random... and the most fun I've had in ages, so I thank alcohol for that gift of heavy petting and hope it bestows another one upon me soon!

I haven't mentioned Kieron before I don't think... he's really smart ... he's going to Cambridge next year... he has really long eyelashes and a well defined jaw and, as I saw at New Year, the cutest snail trail leading down to his... I don't think anything will happen with him again, as he's straight (as is everyone i know!), but it was fun whilst it lasted. I'm totally resisting the urge to drug him. :)

This tale has stretched on for long enough, so more next time, I suppose... oh and as for Rose, she ended up having a one night stand with Cuzza - we all knew it was going to happen! Anyhoo, more next time...

1 comment:

dickophile said...

did you watch hollyoaks? cause you and will sounds kind of like jp and craig.