26/07/2008

26/07/08

Okay so remember the wrench that I may have needed? I need it now. Lizzie has seriously, seriously pissed me off. I have rather stupidly text Will saying "Pool perhaps? x", and I am now expecting yet another rejection from him, as I make the effort to try and keep us friends and he never tries at all. So I tell Lizzie that I've text him and she really goes off on one at me. What a mistake you've made, you shouldn't've done it, blah blah blah, who cares Lizzie for gods sake, its not like I am making the situation worse, he already isn't speaking to me, it's been over six months, he should frickin' get over it and talk to me again!

GRR. Apart from that, I've had a really quite nice day, although I should have got up earlier to enjoy the sunshine more. Still reading Live and Let Die, I will finish it soon! Had a bit of outdoors time with it today (and with Bert and Ernie) which was all well and good. The only downside of this summery heat is the heat at night, which completely prevents me from getting any sleep.

Today I also talked to Louisa and her sister at length on msn, it seems Louisa is totally unavailable to do the camping thing with Beth, but we are gonna go see The Dark Knight on Friday on IMAX, WOO! I haven't seen anything on IMAX before so it should be verily awesome. On the other hand, I find out that today, Will has been mountain boarding with James. This annoys me as a)James was my friend first b) he seems to actually be doing stuff in his summer holidays and c) he is so happy and friend-ful whereas I am unhappy and friendless. Oh and also I find this out from Lizzie, who has completely infiltrated his life. So yeah. Woopee.
Will 1, Me 0.

No comments: