21/07/2008

23/07/08

London last week was awesome! Saw Wicked, the sights, and the irresistible Abercrombie model at the shop's entrance ;). Not that I approve of that at all, it is quite obvious that the shop is just selling sex... but I succumbed and am now in possession of an A&F tshirt. Ate a venison burger from Borough Market, traipsed my way down Portobello Road in search of Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant, you name it, I did it (that's right, I have an Oyster card and I know how to use it!), and would definitely considering going to uni in London.

Met up with Beth and Louisa on Monday, a proper OTP reunion (Order of the Phoenix... yes, we are cool) which involved a trip to the Soup Kitchen, Starbucks, HMV and Topshop, where we saw Kenya (lovely girl) and Charlie (bitch from hell with hair extensions that scream whore and a face that screams Sunny Delight) and exchanged 'pleasantries'. Louisa's little sister was also around for a bit which was cool.

However, I am waiting anxiously for the 'Cool Clique' to return from Wales - I need to know if anything has happened between Will and Lizzie! Not that I'm sure how I'd feel about it... I don't know really, it's been that long since he spoke to me so... feelings: undisclosed. And of course Ruth will be back so I can meet up with her or something. Hmm. Oh dear I hope nothing has happened.. mainly because Lizzie will just gloat and I will want to hit her with a wrench. Not that I own a wrench. Which is probably a good thing.

No comments: